Saturday, January 14, 2012

Understanding the Basics

Many people think of an aura as nothing more than a faint light around your body, but it is much more. It almost always has several colors, shapes, and layers. It has so much dimension.

People are worried that I'll know their deep dark secrets. While it's true that there are some things I will know about you through your aura, things that may reflect your past, it's not an open book that reveals your whole history to me. I often get asked, "What does that mean?" Many times I know and many times I don't. It has been a long journey learning how to understand a person's aura. For me, I get very distinct feelings about what I see in someone's aura. It's a combination of what I've seen before and what I feel at that moment that helps me determine what it means for that particular individual. When I'm asked to look at someone's aura I take time to prepare. I make it a matter of prayer, beforehand, that I can be open to understand what I will see and what it means.

There is so much history I would love to share with you, so many experiences that have taught me what I know. I hope that over time I'll be able to revisit those experiences with you. So if you have specific questions please ask them. I'll do my best to answer them and give examples.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Errin,

    Are the aura's that are shown around people reflect how they are feeling or are they caused by the actions they are doing? Or perhaps they are reflecting the feelings that person has because of the actions they have done? I ask this question because I wonder if a person who has a sensitive conscience, who feels they have committed a terrible thing for something quite normal for most people, like arguing with their spouse, show a dark aura comparable to a person with a course conscience who does a terrible act such as rape but they don't feel much remorse? Or would the seriousness of the act itself cause the color or character of the aura? Thanks for opening your blog and allowing people to ask questions.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,

    This is a very good question thank you for asking it. In my personal experience auras reflect both things, but they manifest differently. This is where it can get tricky trying to explain it visually. I will answer as best I can, and I'll see if I can draw a picture of what it looks like and post it in the next couple of days.

    Peoples aura change while I'm looking at them at times, and definitely reflect how they are feeling in that moment. There are many layers and dimensions to ones aura. So while one aspect might change others aspects stay the same.

    If someone is feeling remorseful or worried about something,like an argument with a spouse, it often shows up as a ball or shape above their shoulder. I've also seen it in the chest and stomach area, depending on how much anxiety they are feeling about it. The color of it and its movement (if it is spinning and what direction) can also give some insight. The funny thing is we use many expressions, "They look like they have a heavy weight on their shoulders," to explain how we think someone is feeling, and it actually looks similar to that in their aura.

    If someone is committing terrible acts, I have found wether or not they feel remorse, manifests itself much differently. Depending on what they are doing they may have an absence of light, not that they don't have an aura, the absence of light is just the best way i can explain it, as if light and good does not dwell within them. Other less severe but still predatory type people and personalities may put off, what my family has come to know as, the Puke Green color.

    I hope this was helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Errin.

    You're remarks have me wondering about something else. You wrote that "my Family has come to know.." Do other members of your family also see auras in which you all can talk about it, or has your family just become familiar with your descriptions of the auras that they can start putting descriptions to what you are seeing?

    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have come to know what I mean when referencing the color "Puke Green." I do talk with my family about what I see. They know me well:)

      Delete